Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Earrings For Sale at The Lounge!

NEW Jewelry For Sale at the Scrapping Lounge in Montclair, Ca!
This just in...I worked over the Memorial Day Weekend in my studio creating this rack FULL of one-of-a-kind earrings! What a blast to finish a creative task! I was inspired when I took my daughter to the garment district with my sister, Rosie, to locate her dream-dress for her Sr. Prom! While shopping amongst all of the size 4-7 dresses that my body has long outgrown, I found my old LA haunts...the accessories stores advertising 50-70% off! Well, I was lucky enough to find this lovely earring holder, perfect for displaying my wares! My goal this past weekend, was to FILL IT UP, and I did! Love all of the unique styles and colors; makes me want to get a holder for myself! So, swing by the Scrapping Lounge and check them out soon, along with my new Eyeglass Cases and Wallets!

No comments:

Post a Comment